Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

1st august :D the meet with ms.Najwa ;)

Wow,
my heart was beating so fast when i realised i was gna meet my best friend Najwa,
we havent seen each other for 2 years :|
As i walked to topshop where i told her to wait for me at
i ws so freakin nervous i got G.bumps all over me haha
then there she stood!
I couldnt believe it :|
:|
:|
i keep on staring at her haha
she's there
and i was here
we didnt move when we saw each other
then after few seconds
i realised i havent walked up to her yet and hug her :/
then i walk so fast hahaha
and we're both like OMG!
and hugged
and hugged
hahaha
and then both of us said
i cant believe you're here :/ its awkward...
hahahaha
awkward because we havent seen each other for a long time that is.
haha
I only got to be with her for 2 hours though
it was soo muuuch fuun.
But then she had to leave...
We both hate this part
last time,
both of us cried so hard..
:(
this time
my tears took over me
and she was tearing too
:|
i was just freaakkin sad..
:S
knowing i wont get to see her again in a year or two..
I miss you already najwa :(

1 Comments:

At August 2, 2009 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww we'll meet next year. im gonna beg my dad to let me stay in malaysia for the whole summer. and maybe let me do my A levels in malaysia too.
farhan was sooo making the "sakit perut" thing cuz he didnt wanna see me. what a cow. haha
i miss u :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home