Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

just a lil update =)

Didnt write for almost a week?
damn.hahaha.Been busy lately.
Im finally in malaysia.yay.
Let see...My birthday on 5th june..
I woke up at 6:30am, slept only for about 4 hours.Couldnt sleep.and no its not because of excitement.hahaha.My schoolmates came to my house at about 5 and then we head out to the place where the limousine is picking us up.=)
We took a ride around dubai in the limo, it was fun :)
Then head to Dubai Festival City ,we did lotsa stuff, it was fun again haha=)
Next day my mum invited my Malaysian friends over for lunch.
It was okay =)
Oh, and frina gave me this AMAZING present <3 il her hahaha
Next day, was sunday the 7th, i had to start packing my bags for Malaysia :/
And yes, it took me bout one day to pack my bag hahaha, 80% of the time was trying to make it all fit in hahahaha!:P
Next day , the 8th, woke up at 6:30 am, took a bath got ready, reached the airport by 9:15 and when we were checking in, the staff told us that the flight was overbooked.==.They said they would give us another free round trip ticket if we travel tmrw instead but HELL NO i was going to malaysia a day late hahaha.I cried ofcourse so my mum said no, we'll wait and see if someonelse will back out.
We waited.
And we waited.
And we waited.
10 am they told us we got seats ==, the stupid flight was at 10:30am ==
So me and my mum had to run, well not run but be fast.hahaha.
And when we reached there , we straight away board the plane.
10:30 pass by.
11:00 pass by
11:30 pass by
12:00 announcement was made :
'Im sorry , but due to some technical difficulty we arents able to fly this plane, so please go to gate 208 and board the plane there'
== seriously, i got so pissed off.hahaha.
gate 208 was on the other side of the airport ==
Anyways i got 2 starbucks ice carammel latte though so it was okay.then we found out the plane will only take off at 2 pm ==
SERIOUSLY.this was one of the bad days ever.
Owh, Brian's dad was on the same flight too.==
Anyways the flight wass fine, not a bumpy one thank god.
We reached my bro's house at about 2am.
I finally ate my dinner hahaha
my maid prepared some noodles =) bihun goreng in malay =)
It was niiice.hahaha :)
next day hanged out with my friend.
the next too.
and a sleepover.
and today i hanged out with them in the afternoon then went to Nikko hotel where my parents are staying and ate dinner at this amazing restaurant.lobster.yyuumm.hahaha.
then head to KLCC it was fun i guess, my brother got lots of billabong and quiksilver slippers haha, so him.
then went back to the hotel to hang.
and Me and my brother went back home at bout 11:30.
i was pretty sleepy during the ride back home haha him too==
and here i am, in the living room, half asleep hahahaha, and being bored.
Its 12:45 rite now =)
Tmrw imma head out to my auntie's hse =)
ttyl guys.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home