Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Water Fight = Suspension = Red eyes

hmm.they told me yesterday we were gna have a waterfight today so everyone was like all hyped up about it, I was just like erm we'll seee coz i dont like getting in trouble:P(yeah right) So today everyone was waiting for the bell to ring for break and when the bell rang everyone started running to the canteen to buy tons of waterbottles and by tons i mean like 3 to 5 for one person -.- or even more!
I just got one bottle coz i didnt plan to pour on someone since I had to go to the head of section after break to give something.Looking at the football field....it literally look like a war everyone was chasing each other with bottles of water to throw at em!So i told EVERYONE that im not playing but i guess they were to deaf a girl screaming at them and telling them PROPERLY that i did not wna get wet -.- guess who's the first girl who came running near to me and threw half a bottle of water at my uniform!it was my freakin best friend Refqah== hahahaha!i started screaming hahaha then i took my bottle and pour half of it to her back!haha then i calm down:P hahaha I got worried that Id get in trouble haha because who knows the principal might be wtchin haha.So then one of my other best friend was sooo CLEVER she poured on my back -.- haha so i poured at her too.haha:P then the bell rang and break is over.I got up to class pretty early so the head of section wasnt there waiting for us.But almost all the other girls got up late so they got caught with their whole uniform soaking wet like they just finished swimming class-.- haha then they were sent to the optional room.I was in the class with a few of my friends.But refqah and yehani and tehani and the others were in the optional room being screwed.Then the head of section told one teacher to went around the year 8 and 7 section and go to each class and ask if anyone is wet to go to the optional room.I was wet but the teacher didnt get caught.So as my other two friends.But then we were like lets just go..we dont wna feel guilty and all..And if we get caught we''l get caught lying too.So we actually had the guts and went to the optional room.When i entered the room.wow.There were so many students in the room.It was shocking that all these people was in it..it never seem that much at the football ground.and guess what everyone was doing?they were literaly banging the desks and dancing instead of crying cause the got busted.-.-.Then the head of section heard us all and came and scream like MAD.everyone was so freakin scared.She was like ' All of you!3 days suspension!you test my limits a billion times already!!' and everyone was staring at her at disbelief..everyone then kept quiet and thought..wow...didnt know we were really in that big trouble.I was crying.i dont know.tears just came out like mad.
I was for sure know that I would get a warning letter out of all of this trouble.And then so continues on..and after few hours the head of section told us' I treated you kids like my own child..I dont have any children so I make all of you my children, and this is what you repay me after all those millions of second chances this is what you do to me'and then she got out some tears in her eyes..I stared in disbelief...that i just saw her...MY HEAD OF SECTION...THE WOMAN WHO I THOUGHT WAS MEAN AND ALL...cried...I was crying even more!she finally told us its okay and everything no one will get in trouble...but i still cried ALOT.I cant believe she forgive us after all we did we were so mean to her for the past year and the year before..I cant believe i hurt her so much..I mean I never knew i would make her cry or get hurt..:'( Im crying rite now just remembering what it was like the in class..it was sad that this is my final year with her and We did this all trouble and made her cry on our very last day of classes.I really regret saying all those stuff about her..I really do.She doesnt deserve it.All the strict stuff she have done or how strict she act it was all because she loves us.

I love you too Ms.Rubina..
wow...I actually said that..its really unbelievable really..
coming out from all of the mouth of the students who i never expected will ever apreciate the teacher...Even i was shocked i said that..
but truthfully..I really do love her..She is one a heck of a teacher :)

Im gna miss grade 8.
all the wooings in the corridor after each classes..
the waterfights in breaks..
the banging on the table and dancing to those weird arabic beats..lol
the games we use to play when were COMPLETELY bored in arabic class..
the paper chats..
and so many other things!
although i dont think il miss the pulling up skirts:P hahaha i swear those of you who pulled my skirts this yeaar youre on the black list:P hahahaha.


Year 8.
define in one word?
I dont think i can.no words explain it.

hmmm.next week exams starts then summer holiday.Im gna miss all of my classmates.
I really will, we bonded so weelll!:(

anyways im tired of writing gta check on facebook now.:P

Ly all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home