Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Groups of friends.Healthy or not?

You know how there are those friends in your life where you seperate them into groups?
Like in my life..I have 4 group of my friends which I be friends with seperately if you know what i mean.
All of them practically not might know about the other friends I have.
I got the schoolmates which is group no.1
I got the malaysian friends which is group no.2
I got the friends who live in malaysia which is group no.3
and I got the Wellington(a name of a school here in dubai)friends * i call the wellington friends coz they all seem to go to that school haha* which is group no.4

I barely mixed any of these groups up.Its a bit awkward-ish for me somehow to get them all in one place and at one time.
Is it even healthy to have 4 seperate group of friends?its like ure living in 4 diff lives!haha
My school mates are always the outgoing one and I feel comfortable round them!:)ly guys!
My malaysian friends here in dubai have their own personality i have no idea or a clue of how to explain it but Im not close with most of them since I dont really feel opening up to them..just a bit weird for me somehow..I know you think its so silly but yea.But I got like 3 BFFL to me and I love them NFA and few other best friends you know who you are:)
My friends who lives in malaysia are amazing lol they make me feel like home.Theyre practically like my sisters haha I love them and I miss them so much!NDAN and lots more:)
My wellington friends are my 4 friends who are the craziest of all the other groups of friends! haha theyre fun to be with and interesting people!:)I love them:)


God I miss all of my friends been caught up with exams and revisions.I feel sick just to know that I actually study 4 hours a day or more every single day ECXEPT FRIDAYS:P hahaha I cant wait to get the exam over with.Its starting on the 24th may and end at 4th june.MY birthday would be the next day 5th june people ;) hahaha:P
Im celebrating with my schoolmates on tht day and with other friends the next day and on the 4th june and the day after i arrive malaysia which is on the 13th and 14th or maybe early;)*im actualy having to celebrate my bday at 5 diff places haha for my 4 groups of friends and my family in malaysia!* since im LITERALLY beegiingg my dad to let me go to malaysia 2 or 3 days earlier than my mum because I dunt know..I just feel like travelling alone to malaysia for once and I can have some alone time with my brother and friends till my mum arrives on the 12th june.I hope my dad would let me*cross fingers*

Anyways wish me luck for the examss!!!seriously need it especially for islamic and arabic ;) hahahaha:P

Goodbye to all of you reading
Il keep you all update on whats happening in my messed up world soon!;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home