Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring breakkk holidaay

My spring break is starting tommorow till the 19th of april babe!hahaha


London London, Here i comee!!!

hahaha.My flight to Heathrow airport,London is at 2:30 am 7 more hourss!!!gosh.:(
I already saved all the important places i need to go there on my phone ;) hahahaha
it includes oxford street for shopping << hahahahha I cant waitt to goo although im going to walk soo much I hope I'll lose weight ahahhaaa ;p *cross fingers*
Im not going to shop that much i guess saving money to buy birthday presents for my brother and friends almost 10 people in the same freakin month INCLUDING ME which is ofcourse in june ;) so yea hahaha.I want to go to Paris by the TGV train but my dad saidd nexxxttt timmeee!! hahahaha cause He doesnt think we can finish london in 7days== hahaha.

Anyway one bad side about all of this!
I CANT PARTICIPATE ON THE YEAR 8'S AND 7'S CARNIVAL!!!!gaaaahh!!!:(
coz its tommorow == :'(


Okay okay i better stop now hahaha
Need to pack my bag!!yes i know...i didnt pack my bag yet..its just that i cannnttt decideee wht too wear there!!!hahahaha:P
byeeee
mwahx
ps: dunt think il be online while im there:s dang!:(
xxxxxx
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home