Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Love story

Every morning I wake up
All I think about is you
Your eyes, your handsome smile
The way you talk to me
How sweet the sound of your voice on the phone
Just makes me giggle to know that
I am yours and you are mine
Without you nothing make sense
You are the other part of me
Which keeps me moving and feel loved
The other part of me that keeps me strong
Through the hard times and good
You always have your way
To make me smile,
To make me laugh when Im down,
To let me know you would always be there for me whenever i needed you
I love you,
I really do,with all my heart<3
You're the only person that have made me feel this way
Like as if Im in some fairytale
Where you were the prince and I was the princess
Now this is what I call a love story ;)


A little something I wrote and made myself in Arabic class hahaha:)

4 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 at 5:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh this is cute. are u guys together yet? hahaha

 
At March 27, 2009 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

Lol!
remember i dunt want a bf yet?
hahahaha
so the answer wud be no
:D

 
At March 27, 2009 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Faidhi(FyD) said...

NOW we can see how much she concentrates in class! model student!

 
At March 29, 2009 at 5:19 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

hahahaha
i do concentrate in class!!
we werent doing anything mase tulis nie hahaha.i think.
xD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home