Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Memories:Najwa Husna binti Adnan

Najwa.:)
ps: sorry tulis full name:P hahahahahhahahaha xD

I miss all those times i spent with you woman!:(
the time when you stayed over for few days at my house when you're parents were away...
how we LOVE taking pictures especially with my webcam in the living room..
how we tried SO HARD to talk in an english accent...hahaha...
how we use to act in your bedroom and recorded the scenes!man that was hilarious..:)
and when we go to the swimming pool and gym at you're apartment..me you and ada and amanie made dance steps for ciara - one two step:) remember x?:Phahaha..man were we both good xD hahaha.
when we sang too little to late by jojo loudly at uncle fendi's yard when we were camping coz we were scared!haha and when we played musical chairs with only two of us and ALOT of chairs haha people actually thought we were crazy:p we were laughingg sooo harrd!!damnnn i miss ya haha:P
oh and in ramadhan we were at haziq's house and faidhi told sumthin which im nt gna mention to haziq haha and you blushed so hard!you looked so obvious:P hahaha I MISS THT MOMENT:(
The most sad and tearful moment was when you told me you were going to move to saudi...and just the thought of me not seeing you hurts me..that wass one of the reason i cried when you were leaving lol me you and frina cried like hell infront of everyone and faidhi was standing and laughin=.= but nothing can stop us from being BFF that im sure:)

love ya:P
hahaha:)

3 Comments:

At March 11, 2009 at 6:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( i miss u i miss u i miss u i miss u i miss u.
omg that night was horrible! we cried sooooo much! my eyes were swollen sampai malaysia!!!!!!
u can ask faidhi how swollen my eyes were masa kat abu dhabi airport. lol

MUSICAL CHAIR!!! :(

 
At March 12, 2009 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

hahahaha!
awwh!:(
i miss u!

MUSICAL CHAIR!weeeeee

 
At March 20, 2009 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Faidhi(FyD) said...

i dnt remember (uhoh)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home