Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You need to realise soon

You might have all your friends delete me from their myspace,
Have them hate me,
maybe as much as you do,
I dont even know why you hate me,
when I just asked you a simple question,
'You did that didnt you?'
and there, after that msg was sent, you never replied,
You seem to never want to talk to me ever again,
You are one of the closest people in the whole world for me,
I use to look up to you,
I really did, thought you were different, let say innocent.
But you were the opposite of innocent,
You never thought whats the consequence of the things you did,
you stupid little thing,
And you got mad at me for asking bout it,
and you said i had no business to ask you like that,
But maybe I dont..I dont know..
But you know what you did was bad,
I really hope you will realise it someday,
I just hope you change back to the person you use to be 2 years ago,
He was a good guy.
Unlike the guy you are now.
I miss the old guy.He was 100000x better than you right now.
I dont know why you've changed, maybe you have to much freedom nowadays.
hmmm.
But im gna make that change, YOU need to change,
I know i might not be such a perfect model for changing my life and stuff,
But at least I try.So I want you to get over all this nonsense and be a better guy.
Its for your best, and for your parents.

9 Comments:

At June 3, 2009 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Leeya said...

haisssh,
Why life is always surrounded with unwanted people?!
ufff, its pretty hard to survive.

anyways,
at least you're pretty nice,
& such a wonderful friend,
you wanna make him realise what things he'd done wrong.

But i have a strong saying inside me;
the chances for him to turn back to the old path is very minimum.
Lets just hope for the best,

But still cant believe,
tho how much you treid being nice,
how cud he or she, or they betrayed you?!
gahhh.


lol.
i better stop now
tooo much blabbing
ill see you on saturday.
takecare,
ilyxx<3

 
At June 3, 2009 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

WEYH!
hahaha this isnt about the guy who hurt my feelings, it isnt those 2,
its sumone else nnti il tell u:)

 
At June 3, 2009 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Faidhi(FyD) said...

kuhkuhkuhkuh.. malu yek frina? :P:P joking!

 
At June 3, 2009 at 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

people often deny and try to avoid confrontation for they know as well as everyone else does, that they're wrong.

 
At June 4, 2009 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Leeya said...

lol.
all the blabbing was for nothing?!

hhaahha,
anyways,
im afraid i cant come to yur house based on two reasons;
1. i havent got yu nething yet.
2. my physics paper today was f**kin horrrible! :(

so,
ill prolly not be in the mood.
but i just hope that i wud make it:D

and fyd,
yes, aku malu! lol :P

 
At June 4, 2009 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

lol, fyd , bdh ==
hahaha:P

Najwa I knowww.but still!

Frina YOU HAVE TO COME!:(
you dont have to bring anythiiingg:'(
i just want you here with me!:)
=(
=(
=(

 
At June 11, 2009 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Aisyah Nabiha said...

hopefully he will :D

 
At June 24, 2009 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

hahaha
hopefully:)

 
At July 30, 2009 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Hazeeek said...

Hmm...
For some reason I feel like I'm the bulls eye of this dartboard? lol
I might just be paranoid but wow.

I can't say I'm thrilled I found your blog. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home