Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Friday, May 29, 2009

bffl(some of mine)




Frina : the most loyal friend ive ever had and bffl
Najwa: the entertaining one and sister like ;) and bffl
Faidhi:the funny one tht makes me smile and laugh even when im sad! and ofcourse bffl

I wanna talk about these 3 for once althogether just 3 of them.

You guys are my backbone ,i mean it, without you supporting me through these past years,i could have been at a worse state than i already am.

You guys make me smile and laugh and even cry altogether!its an amazing feeling when being around you guys and also talk to you guys even though you're far away.

You guys are the best of best friends anyone could have , really.I should be thanking you guys everyday for being mine.:)

Nothing can seperates us now, even in the future, no matter how far we live our life apart, no one can stop us now.

I will always love you guys no matter what =)

Need anything?dont hesitate to call me or anything, at any time no matter how busy I am I'll put it to a stop and help you all :)

4 Comments:

At May 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Faidhi(FyD) said...

now we're bones! sheesh.. we're getting quite alot of weird descriptions huh?
u thnk us? kukuku.. dnt think soo daaa! thnk u for being OUR fren,stuuuupid ;P
and dis mite sound sentimental n crap but: i only make u laugh bcuz i love ur smile.

 
At June 1, 2009 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Leeya said...

hehahehahehaheha!
awwwwh fyd that was Shweeet xP

&& anum huney,
thank you for being my friend,
ur one of a kind that a friend cud ask for ;D

ilyxx

 
At June 1, 2009 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

awwwwwwwwww fydd!
your sooo SWEETT!hahahaha
<3

and you guys are welcome!lol
i love you all so much<3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At June 3, 2009 at 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheesh faidhi ure making me puke xp did u like steal that from ur mom's romance novel or something? anyway anum, i miss u and if we dont meet i seriously think im gonna go anti-social xp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home