Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Someday

Someday your gonna realize,
One day you'll see this through my eyes
By then I wont even be there
To show you what you're missing
Cuz...
I know you dont really see my worth
You thought that you're the last guy on earth
Well I got some news for you
I know Im not that strong to tell you
But it wont take long
Cuz...
Someday someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to love me
One day I'll forget about you...you'll see
I wont even miss you anymore...someday.
Right now I know you can tell
Im probably down and not doing really well
But one day...these tears will run dry
I dont havve to cry..
Sweet goodbye..
Cuz...
Someday someone is gonna love me
The way I wanted you to love me
Someday someone is gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you...you'll see
I wont even miss you..someday.

written by: Nicole Dominic, Farida Anum and Nazahat Joy.
2008.

Lets hope you realize before I leave..
=)

2 Comments:

At June 5, 2009 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Leeya said...

-.-'
why the sad bloggin?
its your day for god sake.
post this later on .. XP

lool.
Ahhh and i just cant stop wishing.
Happy 14th sweet,
Haveee a Splash.
Takecaree,

ILY,
xx

 
At June 10, 2009 at 6:24 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

awh thankss:)
xx
lyt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home