Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Make me stop crying because of you

You make me cry
every single day
all those tears came out
all because of you
You made me fall for you so hard
then pushed me away so fast
left me alone to recover from a broken heart
Did you really think it was that easy?
to just forget about you and move on like you did?
maybe for you it was...
it was definitely not for me
I struggled to concentrate on other things
My heart and mind felt like it was in a coma..
I actually thought we were meant to be
but you
you just had to say those words,
those 7 words...
it sound so simple to you
but it hurt me like a knife which stabbed in my heart...
Why was i such a fool to fall for you int he first place..
ergh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home