Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hows summer going?

hows summer?
Mine is good!:)
Summer holidays started for me on the 5th june on my bday.
Its the 25th now.
My brothers bday haha
Summer have been great for me,
Saved alot of school money for it!
I got best tickets to akons concert,
most of my friends here in malaysia are joining me including my brother to the concert.
Its actually next week.Time fly by really fast now.
i got the tickets like 2 weeks ago, it felt like it was just yesterday:/
Ive been hanging out with my dearest friends almost everyday now too!
haha,
I just came back from watching transformers 2, with 2 of my friends,
it was a last minute decision, so we didnt get such good seats, but hell, it was so good.hahaha.the jokes were funny, the war was fine, the starting was a bit blurry for me!hahaha.I was texting, so didnt really concentrate at first.
I think this summer had a very good start!
:)
Lets hope the whole summer will be much much better than last year!! =D

2 Comments:

At June 27, 2009 at 3:10 AM , Blogger liyana said...

hahah.
i've been going out for almost everyday.

and my summer had a fun start. x)
transformers 2? omg, i've been wantingto watch that! im gna wtch it this week then. haha

 
At June 29, 2009 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

hahaha
good!
its awesome:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home