Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boys over flowers



Okay,theres this one Korean teen drama series ive been addicted to lately,
haha Its called 'Boys over flowers'.N my god, it is gooooodd.haha.


Here is a short description of this drama :
Geum jandi comes from a poor family and she got admitted into the prestigious Shinhwa High School after stopping a Shinhwa student who was being bullied from committing suicide.Shinhwa High was established by the Shinhwa Group, the biggest conglomerate in Korea, and is attended by the scions of the wealthiest families.Here she meets face to face with the notorious F4 members(Flower four boys)the four richest and most priviledged students who reign over the entire school.Goo junpyo is the leader of F4 and is also the heir of the Shinhwa group.he issued a dreaded red card to Jandi and makes her life miserable after she humiliates him.The only person who seemed to have sympathy for her was Yoon jihoo, one of F4 who saved her numerous times.However, Junpyo developed a feeling towards the spunky Jandi, the first person ever in Shinhwa to declare war against the elitst F4!It turned out to be a twisted love triangle between Jandi , Junpyo and Jihoo.


My couzin got me to watch it with her when I was visiting Penang(a city in malaysia).
Haha, at first I seriously thought it was lame, stupid, and I certainly do not watch korean shows.hahaha.But then, I was literally bored, i would have jump out a 20 storey building..so I told myself 'okay..Im bored now..just go on youtube and watch the show, and see what so good about it'.So i turned on my laptop and go to youtube!haha.I search it and wait for the whole thing download.One episode was like an hour and a half :|
haha.So then i started.The first episode was okay, then i got to the second one, and the third one and the fourth one.Dammit.it was good.hahahaha.
And i checked the time...uff..its 3 in the morning.hahhaha. I was shocked.
hmmph.

Anyways, from then on I got addicted to it, until I was in episode 11, i was tired of waiting for it to download and all.
And my friend Sya asked me to go to JJ(shopping mall) with her, so I was like great!I could buy their dvd.Ive been wanting to buy it for so long now.ahaha.
It was 129rm/132 dhs. And at first i didnt wna waste my money so yeah.
But in JJ i went to the dvd shop, and there it was , its like as if its been waiting for me all its life..hahaha.
So i grabbed it and in my mind 'buy it, dont buy it , buy it, dont buy it, buy it dont buy it , buy it, dont buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it!!!'
hahaha.
Anyways I finished the whole thing yesterday :)
The second last episode made me cry sooo much when Junpyo had an accident.ufff.
Thank god everyone was asleep.ahaha.
It was sadd.
hahaha.
I still think jihoo was better for jandi than junpyo for you who watch the show and likes junpyo!hahahaha.

xD

Everyone should watch this!
Owh, and if you want to watch on youtube, type boys before flowers instead of boys over flowers.
:)
The Dvd and Soundtrack cd is out.
please buy it and be a fan!hahahaha:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home