Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why?

Why is jealousy always the problem?
i miss you
i really do
but all those jealousy
hurts alot..
it pains me to be with you
when all you think is
im cheating on you
all my memories of you
are all our fights..
but everytime i think of you
it makes me smile..
why?
....
why do i still have you on my mind?
constantly having your face, your smile in my head..
I feel like crying everytime those pictures of us pops up in my head..
why?
its all because i love you
im just sad that
you dont believe me...
its really really sad and painful
to know someone you love
doesnt believe a single word you say..
hmmm.
i guess thats what love and life is all about
theres those hard time
and those good times...

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2009 at 5:15 AM , Blogger Hazeeek said...

Who's the dude? 0.o
or the chick, but I'm gonna stick with the dude for now.

 
At July 30, 2009 at 7:19 AM , Blogger liyana said...

Just curious here, who's the guy? x/

 
At July 31, 2009 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

haha
someone i hate :)
cant mention xD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home