Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Monday, September 14, 2009

:)

I stood there,in the lobby,
Waiting for you,
excited,
nervous,
scared,
happy at the same time.
then there you came
from the lift,
you suddenly came walking fast towards me,
I didnt know what to expect,
You told me earlier you wanted to give me something,
So I stood there, thinking whether i should tell you ive liked you since I first met you,
But i got scared to tell you,
maybe you dont feel the same way too,
Then i couldnt stand it,
I told you,
I like you, I like you alot.
And you reached infront of me,
took my hand,
and grab me closer to you with your left hand,
and you pressed your lips to mine,
After that wonderful kiss of yours,
you whispered in my ears,
I like you too, Alot.
and you smiled
god, i love your smile.
Those dimples on your cheeks.
Gah, I could faint thinking im yours and you're mine.

I love you.
:)

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2009 at 5:15 PM , Blogger liyana said...

aww, idk how many times i told u this but he's so sweet!
haha very lucky indeed :P

 
At September 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

hahahahha.
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home