Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Missing those moments

- I miss those times all us girls in the car, nurul driving, me sitting next to her,
ayin at the back, singing and moving our heads and shaking to the music on the
radio.

- I miss all the last minute plans to go and watch movies at KLCC with Ayin

- I miss those painful long walk from KLCC to Pavilion, the laughter and
cheerfulness along the way with the guys and ayin.

- I miss the karoeke times with my frends.It was crazy and funny :)

- I miss those times when Diyana TRIES REALLY HARD to teach me the song crazier on
the guitar and me just wna give up because i thought i would never learn it in
time.

- I miss the feeling of texting and knowing it wont cost you more than 1 cent per
msg!hahaha.

- I miss Ayin's weird laugh and Nurul's LOUD laughter.

- I miss watching Acap driving and do tektonik dance while driving hahaha.

- I miss aqif trying to cover his nose with his tissues at bukit bintang:P

- I miss shamil and iman making fun of people.its bad.but i swear to god its funny.

- I miss hanging out infront of diyana's house with iman and diyana and ayin till 10
pm in school nights.

- I miss asking my brother to drop me to places.I like to use him.so?hahahaha.

- I miss calling phone credit TOP UP hahaha.

- I miss going jamming with the guys and ayin.I go deaf usually when i go.but yeah
who cares.

- I miss going for movies knowing the ticket is 10 bucks not 30!hahaha :P

- I miss calling my frends telling them to wake up and get ready!

- I miss going to aerobic class with ayin and her mum

- I miss going out with nurul and syimir!they fight alot in the car i swear >.<

- I miss KL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
theres too much to list.
:(
i miss it .gah.
hahaha

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2009 at 9:20 AM , Blogger liyana said...

anuumm!!
oh i like the word top up too haha.

btw,some weirdo used my name -.-
such low-life.
i wish that b**** just f*** off.
sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home