Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

one in a milion/confusion.haha.

They say that good things take time
But really great things happen
in a blink of an eye
Thought the chances to meet somebody like you
were a million to one
I cant believe it
You're one in a million .
All this time I was looking for love
Trying to make things work
They weren't good enough till
I thought I'm through
Said I'm done
and stumbled into the arms of the one.

------------------------------------------------------------

never thought i can feel this way.
but im really confuse of wht the love means in my life.
im trying not to think much about it and focuse on my studies.
but it keeps on bugging me everyday.
i keep on asking myself.
"who do i lyk?do i really lyk the guy?waitt i shouldnt be thinking about this but does the guy lyk me?i need to know..just incase"
this questionss keep on coming to my head.
whyy??
i have lots of more things to do.
i have 15 more days till the mid year exam.
how am i gna pass when everytym i try to study.
this stuff comes instead of the lesson and chapters.
i really need advice.
lol.
anyone have one??

anum.:S

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2008 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Leeya said...

well dear,
i just had a hard time these days.
but i hav no idea,
the problems never struck my head whenever m studyin.
cool huh? LOL

i think;
if u really wanna think,
take sumtyms off for it well for eg half an hour perhaps?
then when u realised u've had enuff tym for it,
move on to studiess. =)
get it?

im sooo not the expert in explaining,
i have these things clumping in my head,
but i jus cudnt form any senseful sentence! lol

it'll all get better in time,
this takes time huney,
so have it a stepbystep! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home