Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

salt love tale

Here is a love story i want to share with you all.(not a joke xp)
its call the salt love tale ha ha.


There was a gorgeous woman named 'Electra', all the guy loved her especially this simple guy named 'Jake'.
Jake was so in love with Electra that he had the guts to ask her out for coffee the next evening.

In the coffee shop, there was a silence between them...Electra was really getting bored.But suddenly Jake broke the silence by ordering salt for his cup of coffee.Everybody stared at him.
E: why salt not sugar?
J:it reminds me of my childhood
E:childhood?
J:when i was young i lived by the sea.i always go to the shore and smell the salty sea.So every time i drink coffee with salt it reminds me of my home!
E:awwwww, that is sooo sweet!



Ever since that day, both of them fell in love with each other. And soon they got married.Years have passed and Electra always gave Jake coffee with salt instead of sugar assuming that is his favorite. 1 year passed, and Jake passed away.Jake left a letter behind....A letter for Electra...


(in the letter)

Dear Electra,
I've been feeling guilty ever since in the coffee shop.I lied to you.But heck!That lie made us together.I lied about the salt.....I never ever did like coffee with salt,I just said it because...I felt so nervous that i didn't know what to say, and instead somewhere in my head i just said salt instead of sugar.
Ever since then, you always gave me coffee with salt,it made you really happy cause you thought it made me happy.
Sorry,hope you have forgiven me for all the years we have spend together.
- JAKE-

................the end....................................................................................................


lol.the story is a bit stupid but yea...i like it(:
haha.and its pretty short huhu hope you enjoyed it.


Anyways,
till then.
xoxo,
Fara(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home