Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Me, Myself and I

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost






The name is Farida Anum Musa

A Malaysian who apparently living her life in Dubai

Thirteen years old (:

No words can describe a girl like me, hahaha I’m a bit unusual but that’s what fun about me is!

I can literally make people smile but at the same time,

I can make them get annoyed! Ha-ha Sorry guys who get annoyed by me.

Can’t help it =p

I love shopping and if anyone like need a shopping partner you know who to call xp

I get emotional easily and I’m pretty slow at stuff ha-ha. Got to admit it sooner or later rite?

I can be a pretty good friend if I get the same from you. (:

And I don’t take friendship for granted whereas I have been taken for granted for the past year with some of my ex-friends unfortunately.

I love to chat, I love PINK, I love my parents ,brother and my best friends or should I say my life savers ;)

Cant live without them =)

And oh yeahh I Love talking on the phone for hours!lol.

Anyway I created this blog so that girls or maybe guys huhu, can read stuff about

.my life

.relationships

.being on top

.self-control

.latest fashion trends

.best shopping malls shopping addicts should visit!

.teen must have novels

.traveling

.and lots more coming on ;)

And I just really hope that people would actually enjoy reading my blog.

Lol.I have a very good feeling about this, and actually I’m apparently doing this with my friend who also just created a blog lol. www.najwaadnan.blogspot.com

Ha-ha.

Anyways, till my next post

xoxo

Fara (:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home