Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Monday, October 13, 2008

new stuff

I AM SO BORED.
i just bought my phone today and i have to wait it to be charged.
3 whole damn hours.god.
i have lotss of hwk!
and u know what?
my mum signed me up for arabic class ergh
shittiess haha.
oh and i have to get more than 80% in the mid terms to get a new laptop ==
damn easy xp
hahaha.
oh...and my mumm have a strategy to get me off boys hahaha xp
she said ' MY DEAREST BROTHER' gave her an advice for me ==
god.i will kill him.
but i know that it wont work xp
hahaha.
anyways!
i so suck in arabic thats why my mum signed me up for arabic class.ahhh.
i think i failed in my weekly test huhu.
haha.
dunt really care so yea..

gtg...kene study...hahahaha.
bye
mwahx!xp
Anum.

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2008 at 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha he's just jealous cuz guys are hot and girls arent his type
he's so gay. lol :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home