Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

free?

so.
My parents are in kl with my brother and im left behind
):
my mum called just now and she went shoppingg with my bro == haha but she got me stuff thank god.or else...............
hahaha.but its okay.i cud use a lil freedom.
im satying with my frend aida.(:haha.
oh today was my first exam!!haha.maths.easyy.hha.
esok englishh language.easyy gak.
im so tired.
weekend nie leyh gi hangout with frends hahaha.x)
im on eclipse now.its nicee.better than new moon for sure.
anyways gtg!
im goinggg too eat lunch with aidaa.
AU REVOIR
(:

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 6:07 AM , Blogger AnisAmira said...

heyhey, yeah eclipse is um better than new moon.

i just bought breaking dawn since baru sampai dkt riyadh, haha, so, tak sabar gila nak start.
tp kena study duluuu. lol

just dropping by anyway :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home