Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Friday, November 7, 2008

7th Nov 08

ahh.im finaly at home(:
today was veryy very tiringgg.
i was so excited to go to Dubai mall.it took us about 1 hour to get there and another 30 minutes to get a parking spot.==.very disapointing seyh.and masuk2 je YA ALLAH x de pape!haha.almost all the shop i planned to go was all not open yet.so i was there lyk only 30 minutes haha.very shocking for me to only spend 30 minutes in the biggest shopping on earth rite nw.haha.then my dad decided to bring me to deira city center where i got a new vans and skinny jeans hahaha.i was begging my dad to buy me a new laptop the whole time but sumhow it didnt work haha.):new look is on sale just to make sure everyone knows haha.and OMG vans nye skinny jeans are amazingggg haha.but i cudnt get them coz my dad said no PINK jeans haha.After shopping at dcc we went to one of our fave thai restaurant in sharjah.ive been going to tht restaurant since 2003!and i still love it(: i barely eat coz i got a marble brownie from starbucks waiting for me to get home and eat it haha.its reallyyy nice.u guys shud try it haha.OH!!!!i got the twilight book and new moon!!!at lasssttttttt.when i went to virgin megastore,borders sume x de twilight and new moon ==.at last, just now i went to magrudys at dcc and i saw the 4 books i immediately start jumping!hahaha.but i cudnt buy the 4 books coz my mum wudnt believe me that i wud even finish the first two books coz they were so thick haha.but im glad i have the first two book!sampai x sabar nk tunggu sampai umah to read it so i started reading it as soon as i sat at the car anddd...i got caught reading in the dark by my mum haha.i just smiled to get away from trouble (x im only in chapter 2 thoughh ):
kene catch up with some of my frends!sume dah nk habes buku tue haha.ah.i cant believe my mid term break is almost finished haih...12 more days till the exam.=/


anywayssss
i betterrr start reading the book!
loves.
Anum.(:


PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDA!!!!!HAHAHA.(IM FOLLOWING THE MALAYSIA'S TIME)so dunt get confuse. her bday is on 8TH NOVEMBER haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home