Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Heartless Creature.

Tell me why did you leave?
Without even saying goodbye to me,
Without letting me have a chance,
To tell you how much I Love You,
Even if it's for the last time.

My heart was just left broken,
With no one to heal it,
How could you do this to me?
I never thought you were so heartless.

I wanted you to know,
That I was still in love with you,
Still not over you..
You were my Prince Charming..
You were the one i thought who was going to be with me Forever.

But now i just realised it was all a Big Mistake.
My mistake to have you in my life.
To Let you break my fragile heart again and again.
You can never be the One.
You never appreciate anything I do.
Ive Had Enough Of You.
You Heartless Creature.

----------------------------------------------------
Just something i wrote.
Not to anyone in particular.
Just wanted to express my Feelings.:)

2 Comments:

At February 1, 2009 at 3:33 PM , Blogger beyonddelife said...

adakah puisi atau lagu?
so close with me

 
At February 2, 2009 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Farida Anum. said...

i wrote it.
who r u?:/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home