Pretty Little Problems

be yourself.let go.and forget about the world.

Monday, December 29, 2008

2008

This year was the most happening years of my life.haha.
though i only lived for 13 years in this verryy amazin world.haha.:(
Alot of things have changed this year.Even me.
haha.I became morree of a teenager since i only became one in JUNE ==.
poor me.haha.
Ive been through the hard and rough to an easy life.
Being away from my brother.
Dad not being with me most of the time:(
MUMMYY WHOO ALWAAYSS LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT =phaha
but i know my dad and my brother loves me too!
they remind me every single day =)
TRUE FRIENDS and fake ones.
I love you guys.
NEW SUBJECTS AT SCHOOL.
new talents.
lotsaaa stuff been happening.haha.
I love my parents for supporting me =p
give me alll the presents and gifts they have bought me.
I dunt even think i deserves them.BBUUUT thank you anyway mummy and ayah!!!ILOVEYOU!
My dad have been pretty busy this year.didnt get to spend much time with him:(
My brother is living in malaysia.Its his first year there without me and my parents.
But he have lotssaa aunties and uncles to give him stuff.no fair.HAHA.nvm bout him.
I LOVE U AN!i misss youu aloott.I know you must think im sombong or something sbb x call or text u for a long period of time.BUT I ALWAYS WILL AND HAVE LOVE YOU!ure the best brother anyone can ever have EVER!haha.=)
I thank you for being close with me.keep my secrets.support me in everyway there is.
ILY!
MY MUM ISS DA BESTT TOO.hahaha!sorry last one =p
i lovee youu too mummy!youu have made my life easier than it was suppose to give.You have always give me a second chance to be a better person and i know i might have just taken those chance for granted.But IM sureeee that il make you even prouder to be my mom nexttt year and so on!ILY.
TO BOTH MY GRANDPA IN HEAVEN(: =
I love you.AND I ALWAYS WILL AND HAVE PRAY FOR YOU IN MY PRAYERS THAT YOU WOULD BE IN PEACE UP THERE WITH ALLAH.i miss you.=(
Annddd all of my friendssss
theres alooottt
you know who youu aree
I LOVE YOU GUYS.cannot go through life without you guys.seriously.
you guys and my family are my backbone!without you i cant stand life =p
you guys have been amazing to me.true friends will be there whenever ones need the most rigght?
IL KEEP MY PROMISE.(its one of my resolution- keeping my promise that is)sshhh.=p
haha.
il be posting a new post just for my resolutions.coz i also need witness right right?
ahaha.
if not x buat aje.lyk this year.
haha
anywayssssss until i figure out my resolutions!gdddbye!
hope il be done before 31st night hehe.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home